- God is the Creator of unborn life (Job 10:8-12; 31:15; Psalm 139:13-16) and God alone has the right to take life (1 Samuel 2:6).
- God cares about the unborn (Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5).
- Men and women must not take the life of the unborn (Exodus 21:22-25; Amos 1:13; Matthew 5:21).
- Abortion is impermissible in God’s eyes, even in cases of rape or incest (Deuteronomy 24:16; Ezekiel 18:20; Romans 8:28).
- Unborn children who have potential disabilities deserve life. God alone is the Designer and Author of all (Acts 17:24-28).
- God opposes abortion, but He loves all people and will forgive any sin if we turn to Him in repentance (1 John 1:9; Ephesians 1:7-8; 2 Chronicles 7:14).
For more information on a Christian response to many contemporary cultural challenges, please check out the book Apologetics For A New Generation available in our online store.