- Mormonism claims that the Book of Mormon is a second testament of Jesus Christ. However, there is no historical, archaeological, or geographical confirmation for anything written in it.
- Mormonism teaches that God the Father has a body of flesh and bone and was once a mortal man who evolved to become a god.
- Mormons are polytheists and believe that all male Mormons can become gods.
- Mormonism says Jesus is the spirit brother of Satan, that He was conceived through physical relations between the Father God and Mary, and that His atonement provided physical resurrection for all but not full salvation.
- Mormon salvation is based on merit and obedience.
For more information on Mormonism please check out Dr. Carlson’s book Fast Facts on False Teachings available in our online store.