- Reincarnation is the basis of afterlife taught in Hinduism, Buddhism, the New Age Movement and numerous other cults.
- Reincarnation is only possible in a Pantheistic worldview that says god is an impersonal, universal force. The personality of God, as taught in Scripture, is an absolute refutation of the concept of reincarnation.
- The blood atonement of Jesus Christ completely does away with reincarnation based on Karma. Jesus was the eternal Lamb of God who paid the price for our sins "once for all time" Hebrews 10:10 says.
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ and the promised resurrection of believers deny a cyclic afterlife such as reincarnation.
- One verse completely dispels the idea of reincarnation. According to Hebrews 9:27 we will all die once and after death comes judgment, not cyclic rebirth.
For more information, please visit our online store.