- In recent weeks we’ve been looking at the popular spiritual claim that, “All roads lead to God and one religious path is as good as another.”
- A great response to those who make statements like this is to simply ask the question, “So what path are you following?”
- In many cases, what you’ll discover is that the person making the claim that all roads lead to God really isn’t following any particular religion. Many simply use pluralistic statements like the one above to mask their own lack of any religious commitment whatsoever.
- If you discover that the religious pluralist you’re talking to doesn’t practice any religion, simply ask, “If all roads lead to God, don’t you think you should be following one them?”
- At this point, suggest they try the Jesus path with you. Let them know it’s really great and invite them to join you on the journey!
For more apologetic responses to Religious Pluralism and other false worldviews, please check out Dr. Carlson’s book, Fast Facts On False Teachings, available in our online store.