- The Bible’s 66 books were written over a span of 1500 years by 40 different authors who lived on three different continents and wrote in three different languages. Yet this diverse collection has a unified storyline and no contradictions.
- Hundreds of biblical prophecies have been fulfilled. (Some great examples are found in Daniel 2; Isaiah 13; Luke 21:5-6).
- The Bible has been repeatedly confirmed as being historically, archaeologically, and geographically accurate.
- The Old Testament we use today is 99% accurate when compared to the Dead Sea Scrolls dating from 200 B.C.
- The New Testament we use today is 99% accurate when compared to more than 5,600 partial and complete NT manuscripts dating from the first three centuries A.D.
- No other religious holy book in the world comes close to matching the Bible’s evidence for being the divinely inspired word of God.
For more on the amazing nature of the Bible please check out Dr. Carlson’s lecture, The Bible: is it the Word of God? available in CD or MP3 in our online store.