- Allah of Islam is an unknowable god. Muslims can only know the laws of Allah given in the Koran. Yahweh of the Bible is a God whom we can know personally as our Heavenly Father.
- Allah is one. The God of the Bible, Yahweh, is a Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Allah is changeable and thus cannot be trusted. Yahweh is immutable, his nature does not change, and therefore he is ultimately trustworthy.
- Allah is transcendent and unapproachable. Yahweh has made himself known by entering human history in the person of Jesus Christ.
- With Allah salvation is based on works of legalism. With Yahweh salvation is based on grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information on the religion of Islam, please check out Dr. Carlson’s book, Fast Facts on False Teachings, available in our online store.