- Allah of Islam is an unknowable god. Muslims can only know the laws of Allah given in the Koran. Yahweh of the Bible is a God whom we can know personally as our Heavenly Father.
- Allah is one whereas the God of the Bible, Yahweh, is a Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Allah is changeable and thus cannot be trusted. Yahweh is immutable, his nature does not change, and therefore he is ultimately trustworthy.
- Allah is transcendent and unapproachable. Yahweh has made himself known by entering human history in the person of Jesus Christ.
- With Allah salvation is based on works of legalism. With Yahweh salvation is based on grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information, please visit our online store.