- Evolutionists argue that Natural Selection is the driving force behind macroevolution (one species evolving over time into another species).
- However, if macroevolution were true, it would have to account for massive amounts of new and unique genetic information being created as species evolve and become increasingly complex (For example, the simplest organisms known today have roughly a half-million base pairs of DNA. Human beings, however, have three billion base pairs of DNA per cell).
- The reality is that Natural Selection never produces any new and unique genetic information.
- Natural Selection always results in the sorting and overall loss of pre-existing genetic information.
- Natural selection is legitimate, basic science, but all Natural Selection demonstrates is horizontal change within species (cross a red rose with a white rose and you get a pink rose), not macroevolution.
For more information on the fundamental flaws of Darwinian evolution please check out Dr. Carlson’s 2-DVD set titled, Evolution vs. Creation, available in our online store.